The Quaker Universalist Group welcomes people from both inside and outside the Religious Society of Friends, of any religion or none
- to explore the underlying universalist thinking of Quakers and its relevance to modern society
- to create, through deep spiritual exploration, a new philosophy for the contemporary world, drawing on the wisdom of other religions and cultural backgrounds
- to seek an uncluttered way of worship that is tolerant, healing and holistic, and calls for everyday living with integrity
If you become a member you will:
- support an exciting development within Quakerism in our increasingly globalised but fragmented world
- receive the Universalist free, three times per year
- receive the e-newsletter
As a new member you will receive two free QUG pamphlets of your own choice.
- you do not have to be a Quaker or to have a defined faith to join QUG
- you do not have to be a Quaker or a member of QUG to join in our activities (including coming to our conferences), purchase the Universalist or receive our newsletter.
To join now or renew your membership:
Please contact our membership secretary, Glen Gates by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.